2016/10/30

Mesh, Pumps and Poncho





pullover by Cooperative via Urban Outfitters // trousers by Topshop // jacket by Pinko
bag by Topshop // shoes by Spaziomoda Bologna // poncho - scarf by Urban Outfitters




As you may have seen on my Instagram, I'm currently in Munich, mainly for an appointment at a university which is situated here. So I thought, why not come here a few days earlier and celebrate my birthday (which by the way was yesterday) here?

I put yesterdays daytime outfit together, all around one of my favorite pullovers by Cooperative that I have bought in Urban Outfitters during my London trip (click for all of my London-related posts : OOTD - Day 1OOTD - Day 2OOTD - Day 3Sightseeing - Day 4), and my black trousers by Topshop. They don't only look quite nice together in my opinion, but they're really comfortable aswell, which is a really big Plus. I also really wanted to bring my Spaziomoda shoes in, which always make me think of the royal french court under Louis XIV. I'm pretty sure that they are by far my most comfortable heeled shoes, due to the big heel and the cut of them. I also wore a pair of nude, meshed socks with them to round the overall look up.
To give the whole look an edgier look, I incorporated a leather jacket by Pinko and my favorite Topshop bag. And finally, I took my poncho - scarf - kind of thing by Urban Outfitters with me to keep me warm.

Hope you like it. Have a nice evening!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. So pretty!!

    http://www.sweetpoppy.dudeklatero.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute outfit – I'm loving that bag!

    www.diaryofatorontogirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! You look gorgeous!

    xo,
    Gem+Elli | gemandelli.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Glad to hear that you like it:)

      Delete

© Perfect Blvck. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig